UFI Filters, a leader in filtration and thermal management, is pleased to announce the launch of the UFI Hydraulic Division range in Brazil. The South American branch of the UFI Filters Group, will also distribute the products of the UFI Hydraulic Division both for the OE and Aftermarket markets.
UFI Groups position of leadership in the filtration sector stems from the perfect union of technology, innovation, performance, and, above all, from the unique ability to enhance the synergies between the various Companies in the Group. Over the years, UFI FILTERS has been able to operate in perfect harmony with the cultures of every country, and, at the same time, promote local resources and skills.
Sharing is a vital force within the GROUP
Sharing knowledge, experience and skills between the Hydraulic Division and the local site of the UFI Group in South America provides the opportunity to:
- Understand in depth the specific requests of the local market regarding all hydraulic applications
- Implement solutions that meet hydraulic filtration needs of both OEMs and the local Aftermarket
- Contribute effectively to local growth of the hydraulic market and develop customised filtration solutions for the most demanding systems
Mobile: The supply of reliable hydraulic power to vehicles and equipment serving the arduous requirements of the construction industry, safeguards vehicle utilisation and productivity levels and avoids the expensive, time-consuming issues associated with un-planned downtime, maintenance, and repair. The UFI Hydraulic Division has the knowledge and engineering technology to confront and master these issues with a proven range of filtration products for the mobile customer. Many well-known construction vehicle and equipment manufacturers and end users have placed their trust in UFI’s ability for many years, both in Original Equipment and in the Aftermarket.
Stationary: The UFI Hydraulic Division has also earned a solid reputation for quality and cost-efficient products for CNC machines, presses, windmill applications and industrial hydraulic systems. High-performance micro-fibre filtration media, with high voids-volume, warrants validated levels of dirt-holding capacity coherent with the economic extended machine-life and service-intervals demanded by the market. There is no evidence that oil can exceed a certain level of cleanliness and therefore Filtration Quality should be as efficient as space, costs and pressure-drops will allow.
- Suction Filters;
- Pressure Filters;
- Return Filters;
- Off-line Filters;
- Transmission Filters;
- Air Filters;
- Clogging Indicators
- Heavy Duty: Trucks, buses, road building machines;
- Construction: Excavators, backhoe loaders, dumpers, telehandlers;
- Material Handling: Forklifts, port machining, vertical lifts;
- Industrial: Primary metal, ceramic presses, plastic presses;
- Power Generation: Wind turbines, genset, oil & gas;
- Agricultural: Tractors combined
UFI FILTERS do Brasil team will be happy to show you our global existing solutions with more than 17,500 references for the most important hydraulic sectors or to evaluate your specific needs to meet your requirements.