The EDAG Group presents further developments in its "EDAG CityBot" mobility concept
Experience for yourself the world premiere of the ready-to-drive and ready-to-work "EDAG CityBot" AI prototype and first stage of artificial intelligence live in action in our laboratory! We are pleased to invite you to be there live in Fulda - via live stream, or in person!
As of now, you can plan your personal appointment on this page.
For this occasion, we have brought together several aspects of future-related topics such as the Smart City, autonomous driving, artificial intelligence and other exciting items from the world of 360-degree engineering.
Select the points that interest you most – our technical experts will then be happy to assist you in an individual discussion.
In addition, you will find further information about our EDAG CityBot mobility concept in the form of white papers, expert-talks and webinars.
The event will be taking place between 26.10 and 5.11.2020. It is, of course, also possible to arrange an individual appointment with us outside of the period during which the event is being held. The participation is free of charge for all interested parties.
We look forward to hearing from you!
JUST A FEW DAYS TO GO!
WE HAVE PREPARED A "WARM UP" FOR YOU, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG.
We would like to make individual preparations for your visit, and to this end and offer you technical "EDAG CityBot-related" topics.
We will ensure that exactly the right people will be available for you to contact.
Your individual appointment, whether on site in Fulda or digitally, is thereby free of charge for you.
- CityBot, concept & family
- CityBot, AI prototype – world premiere 2020
- CityBot, "living laboratory" and industrial applications
- Digitalisation of cities & infrastructures
- Intelligent and networked goods and passenger traffic
- Citizen dialogue platform for digitalisation services
- Mobile "robots" (AGV plus) – customised overall solutions
- Logistics planning – automated transport chains
- Object identification – machine learning and AI
- ADAS - sensor data fusion and self-localisation
- Functional safety – reliable, custom-made mobility
- Automated driving manoeuvres - trajectory planning and control algorithms
- Assistance functions - virtual validation
ARCHITECTURES & SYSTEMS
- 360° steering systems
- Modular & scalable vehicle architectures
- Closed loop engineering – sensor-based system optimisation
- Service-oriented, zone-based EE architectures
- Energy management – the electrical horizon
REGISTER NOW FOR YOUR FREE-OF-CHARGE RESERVATION AT EDAG TECH SUMMIT 2020
ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW (ON SITE OR DIGITAL)
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR