Written on Modified on
ONSEMI TO UNVEIL SUSTAINABLE INNOVATIONS AT EMBEDDED WORLD
The demos will feature new solutions for industrial and automotive markets and the latest technologies.
onsemi will demo the company’s latest sustainable innovations at embedded world. The must-attend event for developers, system architects, product managers and technical management is taking place from March 14-16, 2023, at the Exhibition Centre in Nuremberg, Germany, and onsemi can be found at booth 260 in hall 4A.
onsemi will highlight its key focus at this year’s show – onsemi’s EliteSiC silicon carbide (SiC) technology and vertically integrated supply chain. The EliteSiC family offers superior performance and exacting standards to bring significant advances in many application sectors.
onsemi will announce two new products at the show and display them at its booth:
- 8 Megapixel (MP) image sensor with advanced eHDR processing: Designed to provide high-quality imaging in challenging lighting conditions, the innovative 4K/8 MP sensor features embedded High Dynamic Range (eHDR) technology.
- Industry’s lowest power automotive-grade Bluetooth® LE MCU: The AEC-Q100 qualified device is ideal for tire monitoring and vehicle access applications. The solution features the latest in embedded security and helps vehicle manufacturers looking to implement wireless connectivity to reduce the cost and weight of cabling associated with vehicle sensing and communications.
Visitors to the booth will see several interactive demos that showcase key features and benefits of onsemi’s innovative technology. Highlights will include:
- Multi-station 10BASE-T1S Gaming
- RSL15 Asset Tracking and Location
- Smart Machine Vision
- Indirect Time-of-Flight (iTOF)
- Firmware-over-the-air (FOTA)
- EV Charging
- Industrial Drives and Pumps
- Autonomous Mobile Robots